Saturday, June 27, 2009

Relaxation Sanctuary update

I have been meaning to do some new videos, podcasts and update my blog here for the last few months. As you will understand sometimes life just directs your focus to other areas. I have also had to cope with ups and downs that makes finding calm time impossible sometimes. I never feel right recording a relaxation video or podcast when i myself am not relaxed.

I hope to get some more information on this blog and some more videos. The positive comments i get left on the youtube site are really encouraging. Knowing i have helped someone in some way is very rewarding.

I am learning new techniques and finding a path of my own all the time. When i have more to share and pass on i will find the time.

Thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment