Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to the Relaxation Sanctuary

At last i have got my act together and put the channel on youtube which i have been planning to do for months.

The Relaxation Sanctuary is aimed to be a place where i can put some (hopefully) relaxing videos to help with all sorts of problems like stress, anxiety and insomnia.

I aim to use the channel as a platform so people can dip into videos whenever they choose and come back repeatedly.

The channel has come about due to all the comments from the relaxation video i put on youtube. I originally put one video up as a comedy and got complaints saying i should do a real relaxation video. I then months later did what the masses wanted and made a real basic relaxation video.

Comments flow in all the time from this video and it has over 9,000 views. I thought it was time to do a whole channel dedicated to relaxing and taking time out.

I don't pretend to be an expert but i know what has worked for other people in the past. This is all new and i am happy to learn along the way.

I hope you will enjoy the channel and it will benefit you in some way. Subscribe today and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment